What makes us Unique?
Four things make Chapel of Grace Transformation Ministry unique. We are deliberately committed to:
- Helping every member identify their unique divine assignment
- Prepare them to pursue that assignment
- Empower them for the assignment
- Release them to go get started in their assignment
Description of Empowerment
To us, empowerment includes provision of all kinds of supports – financial, material, and spiritual – to those being released into their assignment. Assignment includes the following and more: starting a Church, running an orphanage, starting a school, starting a business, starting a non-governmental organization, or any other thing the Lord might lay in the heart of anyone to do for the promotion of His kingdom. Special preference is not given to any particular assignment, because we know that God requires everyone of them for His work.
A Global Vision, local Operations
Though we exist as a local Body of believers, we possess a global vision. Therefore, we do not operate with a denominational mind-set, but with a Kingdom world-view.
We believe that Kingdom work is not just about what we do in our Ministry, but includes what is done everywhere by other people and other Ministries as well. To us, the purpose of Church gathering is to learn Kingdom principles and doctrines, and to receive power to go out and do ministry in our different places of daily engagements.
Our Definition of Ministry
We teach that ministry is not only about pulpit activity, but includes every other engagement of the believer in their daily lives. We teach that every believer is a minister.
To us, there are two categories of ministries:
- Specialized ministries and ministers, namely Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. These are also called the five-fold ministries. Not everyone is called into any or all of these.
- Everyday Ministries and ministers- these are where all believers have a place in.
Within the ambit of Everyday ministry, we emphasize that every Christian is:
- Created for ministry (Eph. 2:10)
- Saved for ministry (2 Tim. 1:9)
- Called into ministry (1Pt 2:9)
- Gifted for ministry (1Pt. 4:10)
- Authorized for ministry (Matt. 28: 18-20)
- Commanded to minister (Matt. 20: 25-28)
- To be prepared for ministry ((Eph. 4:11& 12)
- Needed for Ministry (1Cor. 12:27, 2 Cor. 5: 18-19)
- Required to fulfill their ministry (Col.4:17)
Our Evangelism Strategy
- Compassion Service: We open the hearts of the community where we operate by offering limited relevant community-benefit services.
- Attraction Events: We organize family-focused concerts, Wedding Anniversary cocktails for couples in the community; Special Easter and Christmas services.
- Seminars: We organize special-needs seminars that deal with practical concerns of our target group such as Parenting & Pregnancy Classes for Expectant Couples, Family Empowerment Programmes, Stress-free way to raise teenagers, etc.
- Community Involvement: We identify with our community by joining Local Business Clubs, Chamber of Commerce or Service Clubs to expand our chances of mixing with the community and making contact with unsaved business people.
- Advertising: We use flyers, handbills, posters and banners in a sanitation-conscious and environment friendly way. We also make use of radio and TV to announce our programmes.
- Internet & Social Media platforms: We are strong in the use of social media platforms like facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc to create awareness and maintain virtual presence. We also use emails and newsletters to maintain contacts with our people.
- Equipping Our people to Network: We empower our people to share their faith, explain the vision, values and uniqueness of our Ministry with everyone through user-friendly tools.