CGTM is structured around six main Directorates:
- Directorate of Administration
- Directorate of Institutional Development
- Membership Care Directorate
- Ministers Development Directorate
- Missions Development Directorate
- Social Impact Directorate
- Directorate of Administration – DA
Assignment: to ensure effective personnel management, finance, accounts and budgeting according to industry standards
- Directorate of Institutional Development – DID
Assignment: Engage in strategic planning, process evaluations, structural facilities development and maintenance, etc.
- The Membership Care Directorate – MCD
Assignment: To care for the members, Conduct BF Class 101 and Membership Class 201; oversee Ministry Support Groups; provide benevolence to the congregation during weddings, funerals, etc; and operate Grace Family Life Institute.
- The Ministers Development Directorate – MDD
Assignment: Turn members into ministers by helping them discover their ministry and guiding them to find a place in existing ministry; responsible for Growth Support Ministries and Service Ministry Groups; organize Discipleship Conferences & Training; operate Grace Ministerial Internship Programme; as well as Ministry Discovering Course – MD401; and supervise the Associate Ministers of the Ministry.
- Missions Development Directorate – MiDD
Assignment: Plan, promote, oversee all community-connect events, the Outreach Ministry, evangelism training, including Missions Discovering Course -MiD501, evangelistic activities and programmes including Church planting, as well as local and international mission-related travels and projects. Oversees Grace Affiliate Churches and Ministries – GACM
- Social Impact Directorate – SID
Assignment: Responsible for Special Interest Ministries; promote economic empowerment of members, oversee Emerging Entrepreneurs Boot Camp; promote Political Education in the Body; coordinate educational activities of the Ministry, including scholarships, lifelong learning, establish educational institutions where needed, and other community educational activities.