Our Values(What’s important to us)
- Welfare of the spirit, soul and body
- Integrity (walking the talk)
- Supporting believers to pursue their life’s ministries and calling
Our Core Values
In the pursuit of our mission, we are guided by the following core values on: people, work and partnership.
- We recognize that individuals have intrinsic value and must be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to the empowerment of God’s people and those that invest in our mission so that they can grow, and become outstanding kingdom citizens.
- We provide ambience where tolerance, forgiveness and trust is possible that everyone is accepted as he/she is and encouraged to listen and be listened to.
- We are courageous in our work requiring us to be creative and different, without fear of failure, in the pursuit of the highest possible impact of our work on our constituents.
- We adhere to accountability and transparency requiring us to maintain open communication with all our members and outsiders, while taking responsibility for our actions.
- We are open to partnership with organizations and Ministries that are committed to kingdom promotion around the world on a mutually respecting basis.
Our Guiding Principles (Why we do what we do)
- We believe Jesus came to save the lost, meet their needs and transform their lives.
- We believe every believer is a minister for the Great Commission
- We believe every believer is saved to do ministry, where ministry simply means service – to God and to humanity.
- We believe Christian Ministry is multidimensional and is urgently needed in every community.
- We accept the responsibility to preach the gospel to every creature by carrying out the multidimensional aspect of Christian ministry which includes attending to the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, social and economic needs of those around us without distinction (John 3:16; 10:10b). This is our call to Ministry; it is our call to service.