Grace Ministerial Internship Programme
… A platform to fulfill His call on your life
Do you perceive a call of God on your life?
Do you have a call to Pastor a Church, but you have no platform?
If you answer YES, we invite you to register for an Intensive six months
Pastoral Internship Programme.
Graced Family Chapel desires to train you and prepare to send to send to start a branch of the Church in identified State capital in Nigeria from January 2022.
Admission is ongoing. The Training Starts on June 5, 2021.
The Training will hold physically and online on our dedicated online training platform.
June 5, 2021- November 13, 2021
- You must serve in this Ministry for the period of the GMI Programme
- You must be a Graduate (ND/NCE/HND/BSC)
- You will serve in Graced Family only on part time during the training period and after to allow you time to continue in your profession or job.
Do not apply for this Pastoral Internship Programme if you do not have a minimum of National Diploma Certificate, if you are above 50 years of age or below 25 years old.
Grace Ministerial Internship Programme (GMIP) is a platform established to help you get started in what God has called you to do for Him. It is for those who are seeking a platform to learn how to get into what they are called to do. GMI Programme identifies, recruits, and builds men and women who have a call into ministry and supports them to pursue their callings.
- You will serve with Chapel of Grace Transformation Ministry for a specified period of time.
- You are exposed to diverse ministerial opportunities and training with specific emphasis on your peculiar areas of calling, during the internship period.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please complete this Application Form.
Graced Family Chapel (aka Chapel of Grace Transformation Ministry) is a purpose-driven, multi-dimensional Church family committed to transforming lives for kingdom impact. We provide platform for individuals to experience God’s love, discover their purpose in God and pursue God’s purpose for their lives. The Church was incorporated in September 2012.
The Internship Programme is part of our strategy to implement our Church-planting mandate and to support believers to pursue their life’s ministries and calling.
Call: 0803 326 1363
Email Inquiries here
… Always with you