Graced Family Chapel, Abuja
OUR PURPOSE, MISSION & VISION
Our Purpose (Why We Exist)
As part of the larger Body of Christ around the world, “We exist to transform lives for kingdom impact”.
Our Mission(What we do)
Our mission is “to raise ministers for ministries through a seamless combination of spirituality and social action”.
Therefore, our mission is five-fold:
- To reach and save the lost, disciple and expose them to diverse ministries
- To meet the needs of people (physical, material, intellectual, etc)
- To build actively productive citizens who are spiritually and socially responsible
- To raise ministers for kingdom assignments
- To support ministers to engage in their ministries
We commit to unleashing the creative resources of God’s people, and using functional, purposeful facilities supported by the most cost-effective, robust technology for our operations.
Our Vision (What we see)
We see churches and ministries springing out of CGTM in different locations around the world. Therefore;
The Churches /Ministries we see is a Family
Family-friendly comprising members of all ages who are in different seasons in their lives; a place where tolerance, forgiveness and trust are possible; everyone is accepted and encouraged to listen and be listened to.
The Churches /Ministries we see is Relational
We are made up of everyday people with real flaws, real needs, and real hopes, each desiring to be better than they are, and willing to help others find peace and joy in their walk with God.
The Churches /Ministries we see is Word-based and Spirit-led
We give premium to the simplicity of God’s Word, relying on the Holy Spirit for manifestation and empowerment of our members to enjoy their daily Christian experience.
The Churches /Ministries we see is committed to People
Everyone looks out for everyone. Needs are met, lives are transformed; people grow in all areas of their life and are supported to pursue God’s purpose for their lives. Every believer in our Ministry has a Ministry within the Great Commission.
The Churches /Ministries we see is committed to Church Planting Mission
We are committed to church planting. This informs our missions efforts. Every member is a missionary by going or by supporting missions work in order to reach our world with the Good news of the gospel.
The Churches /Ministries we see is Socially-relevant
We share the aspirations of our community for responsible leadership, free enterprise, entrepreneurship, social justice, and equal opportunity for individuals irrespective of gender, creed, or race.
The Churches /Ministries we see is Technology-driven
We use the most contemporary, appropriate and cost-effective technology to serve our members and our world. We deliberately and systematically take advantage of the power of the Social Media in our age, to engage a wide spectrum of audience with appropriate contents that appeal to their sensibilities and situations.
The Churches /Ministries we see is Transparent
We are open to public scrutiny in the conduct of our affairs within the boundaries of moral and legal requirements, giving no offense to “the Jews, the Gentiles or the Church – the Body of Christ Worldwide”.
OUR VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our Values(What’s important to us)
- Welfare of the spirit, soul and body
- Integrity (walking the talk)
- Supporting believers to pursue their life’s ministries and calling
Our Core Values
In the pursuit of our mission, we are guided by the following core values on: people, work and partnership.
- We recognize that individuals have intrinsic value and must be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to the empowerment of God’s people and those that invest in our mission so that they can grow, and become outstanding kingdom citizens.
- We provide ambiance where tolerance, forgiveness and trust is possible that everyone is accepted as he/she is and encouraged to listen and be listened to.
- We are courageous in our work requiring us to be creative and different, without fear of failure, in the pursuit of the highest possible impact of our work on our constituents.
- We adhere to accountability and transparency requiring us to maintain open communication with all our members and outsiders, while taking responsibility for our actions.
- We are open to partnership with organizations and Ministries that are committed to kingdom promotion around the world on a mutually respecting basis.
Our Guiding Principles (Why we do what we do)
- We believe Jesus came to save the lost, meet their needs and transform their lives.
- We believe every believer is a minister for the Great Commission
- We believe every believer is saved to do ministry, where ministry simply means service – to God and to humanity.
- We believe Christian Ministry is multidimensional and is urgently needed in every community.
- We accept the responsibility to preach the gospel to every creature by carrying out the multidimensional aspect of Christian ministry which includes attending to the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, social and economic needs of those around us without distinction (John 3:16; 10:10b). This is our call to Ministry; it is our call to service.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR LOGO
The circular design signifies our Ministry to the global World.
The Seven stars on each side of the circle signify our commitment to raise champions and people of excellence who will shine forth for the Kingdom in a world of darkness.
The three pronged-tongue of fire signify the Trinity: God The Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The middle tongue is bigger than the other two, signifying the greater influence of the Holy Spirit in our Church age. The tongue of fire is rested on the Cross, indicating that everything about our salvation and sustenance depends on the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
White represents righteousness, purity and holiness
Red represents the blood of our propitiation
Blue represents our royal priesthood
“Always with you”
What makes us Unique?
Four things make Chapel of Grace Transformation Ministry unique.
We are deliberately committed to:
- Helping every member identify their unique divine assignment
- Prepare them to pursue that assignment
- Empower them for the assignment
- Release them to go get started in their assignment
We are here to serve the kingdom through the people we minister to. You are certainly one of them. Join us today!