A Global Vision, local Operations
Though we exist as a local Body of believers, we possess a global vision. Therefore, we do not operate with a denominational mind-set, but with a Kingdom world-view.
We believe that Kingdom work is not just about what we do in our Ministry, but includes what is done everywhere by other people and other Ministries as well. To us, Church is where we gather to learn Kingdom principles and doctrines and receive power to go out and do ministry in our different places of daily engagements.
We teach that ministry is not only about pulpit activity, but includes every other engagement of the believer in their daily lives. We teach that every believer is a minister.
To us, there are two categories of ministries:
- Specialized ministries and ministers, namely Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. These are also called the five-fold ministries. Not everyone is called into any or all of these.
- Everyday Ministries and ministers- these are where all believers have a place in.
Within the ambit of Everyday ministry, we emphasize that every Christian is:
- Created for ministry (Eph. 2:10)
- Saved for ministry (2 Tim. 1:9)
- Called into ministry (1Pt 2:9)
- Gifted for ministry (1Pt. 4:10)
- Authorized for ministry (Matt. 28: 18-20)
- Commanded to minister (Matt. 20: 25-28)
- To be prepared for ministry ((Eph. 4:11& 12)
- Needed for Ministry (1Cor. 12:27, 2 Cor. 5: 18-19)
Required to fulfill their ministry (Col.4:17)
Our Tenets of Faith
We believe in:
1) The Holy Trinity
2) The Deity of Christ
3) The Virgin Birth of Jesus
4) The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
5) The Verbal Inspiration, Inerrancy and Sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures
6) The Genesis Account of Creation
7) Justification by Faith
8) The Blood Atonement
9) The Necessity of Repentance and the New Birth
10) The Free Will of Man
11 The Sanctity of Male-Female Marriage
12) The Necessity of Perseverance and a Holy Life
13) The Great Commission
14) The Church as the Universal Body of Christ, with local Assemblies
15) The Second Coming of Christ
16) The Resurrection of the Body
17) The Eternal Bliss of the Saved in Heaven 18) An Eternal Hell for the Unsaved – those that reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour