GRACED FAMILY CHAPEL, ABUJA
Our Operational Structure
Graced Family Chapel is structured around seven main Directorates:
- Directorate of Administration
- Directorate of Institutional Development
- Membership Care Directorate
- Ministers Development Directorate
- Missions Development Directorate
- Directorate of Education
- Directorate of Community Impact
- Directorate of Administration – DA
Assignment: To ensure effective personnel and office management, finance, accounts and budgeting, according to industry standards.
- Directorate of Institutional Development – DID
Assignment: Engage in strategic planning, process evaluations, structural facilities development and maintenance, etc.
- The Membership Care Directorate – MCD
Assignment: To care for the members, Conduct BF Class 101 and Membership Class 201; oversee Ministry Support Groups; Provide food supplies through Graced Kitchen, provide benevolence to the congregation during weddings, funerals, etc; and operate Grace Family Life academy.
- The Ministers Development Directorate – MDD
Assignment: Turn members into ministers by helping them discover their ministry and guiding them to find a place in existing ministry; responsible for Growth Support Ministries and Service Ministry Groups; organize Discipleship Conferences & Training; operate Grace Ministerial Internship Programme; as well as Ministry Discovering Course – MD401; and supervise the Associate Ministers of the Ministry.
- Directorate of Missions – DM
Assignment: Plan, promote, oversee all community-connect events, the Outreach Ministry, evangelism training, including Missions Discovering Course -MiD501, evangelistic activities and programmes including Church planting, as well as local and international mission-related travels and projects. Oversees Grace Affiliate Churches and Ministries – GACM
- Directorate of Education – DE
Assignment: Run the Department of Economic & Political Education; establish educational institutions where needed; coordinate other educational activities including scholarships, lifelong learning, and other community educational activities.
- Community Impact Directorate– CID
Assignment: Responsible for Special Interest Ministries; oversee Emerging Entrepreneurs Boot Camp; Create and implement programmes that promote Community relations.