Serve the Lord with Gladness.
By Joseph Ibekwe
I greet yo warmly in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is the last month in the year 2022, which has been full of challenges. Through it all, God has been our hep and refuge.
Certainly, how our lives have been impacted and our service unto the Lord has been affected. But be encouraged to keep serving the Lord with gladness of heart as we read Psalm 100.
- Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
- Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
- Know ye that the Lord he is God: it he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
My beloved, the times we live are very challenging, but we should continue to “serve the Lord with gladness”.
This is very important. Many people today are serving the Lord with sorrow, sadness, regrets, pain and murmuring. The circumstances of life have hit hard at them and this has led them to reconsider their service unto God.
No matter what it is you are going through now or will ever go through, decide that you will serve the Lord with gladness of heart; not because everything is working out according your plan and schedule, but because you recognize that “it is he that hath made you, and not you yourself”. He knows what you are going through. His grace is sufficient to pull you through. Just keep your fire of service burning with joy and gladness.
May the Lord bless you and grant you more grace to serve him with gladness, even in this trying times.
You are blessed.
Graced Family Chapel, Abuja
For counselling, please call:
+234 (0) 803 326 1363